We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.Walt Disney
Viking Nomads is part of a very small group of writers belonging to a small town of Farsø which falls in Nordjylland region of Denmark in the Vesthimmerland municipality. Farsø was the birthplace of Johannes Vilhelm Jensen, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1944.
Dedicated to the modern day Vikings, the Scandinavian travelers, backpackers holidaying around the world who are driving force behind centuries old tradition of traveling. Scandinavians can share their location details or the destination they are heading towards. They can share the grave security concerns lying ahead with fellow travelers.
Dan Winther (writes in Danish and English) contributes regularly from Thailand and Denmark while his travel expenses are taken care of by their good old partners Tradedoubler, Commission Junction & Tradetracker.
- How to Find All-Inclusive Holidays After Lockdown
- Travel photography using smartphone camera might ruin everything
- Covid-19: Tripadvisor withdraws 2020 financial outlook
- Visiting Greek Islands of Kefalonia (Cephalonia), visions of deep blue skies!
- World’s top 10 places to witness the Northern Lights